These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Decent day

Today was a decent day. I feel good. Earlier in the morning I was so tired. My sleep was interrupted last night, which, considering the sedative effect of the Seroquel, is unusual. And I've never been one to cope with missing or inadequate sleep. By mid-day it started to improve. But when I got home and realized Adam had done nothing all day than play Monster Rancher on the PS2, and the house was shut up tight and hotter than hell, I was irritated. So, I ran. And it was another good run. Dinner went well - fish and perogies (far from haute cuisine, but tasty nonetheless). They had the perogies, I had salad.

And now we've just finished watching XXX with Vin Diesel. Adam, at 13, seems at an ok age to watch it. The worst you see is a few deep kisses and one girl in bra and underwear using a poster bed for a humping post. He seemed to like it. Now I'm just waiting for him to get out of the shower and I've got to hit the hay. The 9 pm Seroquel's kicked in big time and I'm struggling.

Tomorrow's Wednesday - week's half done. Hallelujah.

Night.




Blogger synergy said...
I wanted to thank you for your support. It's also interesting for me to hear your experiences with the illness and learn how you manage it daily. As you know the bipolar illness and its never-ending ripples into all aspects of your life hurt more than you can ever believe. Good luck to you and I'll stick around to see how you do as well.

I am also extremely impressed by your ability to go running while on Seroquel. K always said that Seroquel made it feel as if she was walking through jello. And K's sleep was frequently messed up even on the Seroquel.  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates