These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Monday, August 09, 2004

I Am such a MORON!

I finally figured out why my hotmail wouldn't receive even test mails from my home address. I had the junk mail filter set on such an extreme setting, if the email was coming from an address that wasn't on my approved list of addresses, it wouldn't accept it. So it got nothing.

I was so paranoid - I figured no one was answering me.

But then again - I had sent email after email to Kevin to see how he was doing, when he was going off about being evicted I sent him one, etc - and he's on my approved list - I got zilch back.

That's one of the things that pissed me off and made me leave the msn group - no response. I felt like everytime I said something in response to a post etc, everyone else would either shut up or just change the topic.

So I still say fuck 'em after all. Yes I am a hotmail moron, but still, fuck em. They still changed topics and ignored me.

I'm off to do my run.




Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates