These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Thursday, August 05, 2004

McDonald's Revenge

Had a long drive for work today - 5 hours round trip, with a 1 1/2 hr visit with a customer. Nice older gentleman who liked to talk. That's ok - gave me a trial order for $900.00 with promise for more to come. But the appt was for 1 pm, and the distance from the office (2 and a bit hrs) meant I didn't end up eating lunch, so when I left his facility at 2:30 I was starving and had to pee like a racehorse. So I went through McD's to get those fajitas. Got the meal with the fries. BIG mistake. My system's not used to that and now I've got McDonald's revenge. Think it's time for some alone time in the ladies room....bleh.

But Adam's first baseball playoff game is tonight. I'm so excited for him. He's learned so much - not just the technical aspects of the game but the intangibles of playing a team game as well. We have to leave within the 1/2 hr so I'm off to get ready, things packed, etc. I feel somewhat more stable than earlier today and yesterday so hopefully I can hold that together and not shoot through the stratosphere and embarrass him.

See ya later gator.



Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates