These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Friday, September 03, 2004

checking in again

I need to keep in touch here right now because it's my sole vent. Rob knows something's amiss and is trying his best but I want to avoid worrying him more than I have to.

I didn't go for a run - I looked at myself in the mirror and was horrified at the transmogrification that has occured: a gelatinous blob blinked back at me. I couldn't be around people, in public. So I rode the bike in the basement.

Rob is such a dear: he stopped on the way home at the market and made a wonderful dinner. Breaded pork chops, boiled potatoes, corn on the cob, garlic bread and he stopped at the Portuguese bakery on the corner and bought a tart each for dessert. We've just finished dinner - it made me feel a bit better, being there, just with him. And soon, we'll have the tarts. We're watching the World Cup of Hockey. The Americans are against the Slovaks. The Americans have to win - they're 0-and-2. Canada, hurray hurree hurrah, is 2-0. So I'm going to go downstairs, watch the hockey with half an eye and continue my drawing of the Buddhist monks.

If I can ever figure out picture hosting on this blog (and I'm open to instruction), I will post a picture of the drawing.

The spiral is slowing.



Blogger Cliff said...
Blogger has a pretty decent setup with Hello.com, plus its free so you can't beat the price. The Hello program automates all of the hosting stuff, and the pics are hosted for free. Give it a spin :)  

Blogger Meitar said...
Damn lucky! Pork chops for dinner! Mmmm, mmm!!

Hello.com isn't a web host. As such, they're really only suited for photos. If you want your own web space, you really need a web host. This isn't expensive, however; you can get hosts for as little as 5 or 6 dollars a month, with all the trimmings. :)

Feel free to ask me any technical questions you may have. (I'm a geek by profession.) The cheaper you go with Web Hosting the worse tech support and customer service becomes, but the technologies you're paying for are all the same.

Best wishes.  

Blogger moodymicello said...
KEEP DRAWING AND DEEP BREATHING. DINNER SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS WONDERFUL. YOUR LIFE IS MOVING ALONG JUST AS IT IS SUPPOSED TO. YOU WERE BORN TO NURTURE YOUR CREATIVITY. YOUR JOB IS JUST THAT. FIND YOUR FOCUS. FOCUS ON YOUR DRAWING. FOCUS ON YOUR SON. MICHELE  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates