These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Thursday, October 07, 2004

Canadian Television

We went to a taping of the Red Green Show yesterday. http://www.redgreen.com/
Apparently it's seen over 70% of the US now, mostly on PBS. I didn't know that.

It was a great time - we've been once before, last year - but was a late night. Rob got pulled from the audience to be in the Possum Lodge scene again, so his big bald head will be on TV again.

Didn't get home til 10:30 and then right to bed for Adam (VERY late for a school night). I'm having trouble staying awake, so today will be the day I wish coffee came on an IV pole. Now it's time to go try and wake up Adam.

Pdoc appt is this afternoon.

I'm still going to tell him no to the study.

See ya later
b


Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates