These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Saturday, November 27, 2004

Taking the plunge...ok, a dip

Well, I've just listed a piece of my jewelry on eBay. If you go on and do a search in the Jewelry category for "beaded wire" you will come up with (probably on the first page) something entitled "Delicate hand made beaded wire bracelet". That's me :-)

Baby steps...


Blogger moodymicello said...
Yes, you have "work" Very intricate and I love the twists and turns. Quite beautiful. Congratulations on taking the plunge -- I say it qualifies as a plunge not a dip!!! (put a few more out there as well.) Michele  

Blogger blondzila said...
Thank you :-)  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates