These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Sunday, December 12, 2004

Blogger Idol - My top 5 so far

These are my current top 5 (in no particular order):

1) Rather's razor sharp insight
2) Unordered's honesty and plea for familial insight.
3) Ryan's Ramblings - those Old Navy ads have to go
4)Wayne Hurlbert's good list for bloggers of all kinds. Actually gave me some ideas!
5) Cliff's simple pleas


Blogger moodymicello said...
Thanks for those recommendations. As I posted on the first one, I am happy to say that the nativity my mom made has dark skinned people and the Mary and Joseph look road worn. How true that we are in general missing the meaning of Christmas and the magic is gone. It is very sad to see the attitudes and the losses in this country, my friend. Michele  

Blogger Wayne Hurlbert said...
Thank you for including my blog post in your top five list. It's greatly appreciated. I enjoyed your entry as well. It's also great to find another Canadian blogger! :-)  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates