These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christian Charity

This makes me incredibly sad.

I've nothing else to say about it.


Blogger Dangerous Mind said...
I agree it's sad.

Unfortunately some people in all faiths all too easily forget the need to show respect and tolerance for the beliefs & practices of others. And the events of Sept 11th only reinforce negative stereotypes.

I try my best not to judge people based on religion, colour or sexual persuasion. But rather on what they do and say. There are times when I fall short of this ideal, but at least I try.  

Blogger Digger said...
Man, thats just bullshit. Stupid frickin Christians probably!  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates