These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Saturday, December 18, 2004

I SOLD ONE!

I had someone contact me via my Yahoo mail, which is attached to my ID on Yahoo. They missed the auction of my first piece there and is still interested in buying it!

YAHOOOOOOOO!

Now, I'm not going to be competing with any Sotheby auction sale records, but the fact that someone liked it and it was someone I didn't know, is very cool!

So I've added a few more to the site, hoping that maybe I might get another bite.

On a totally separate topic, Rob, Adam and I went and saw Bill Cosby in concert last night. The man is 67 years old and as sharp as ever. He had all new material and I spent a good time watching Adam laugh. It gave me a great deal of pleasure. Funnily enough, Rob told me he did the same thing watching me. :-)

Then, when all the new material was done and he'd been on the stage for almost two hours (would've been close to 11 pm then), he did his famous dentist routine. Well, I thought Adam was going to have a stroke on the spot! I had my glasses on (which I rarely wear) to see as much as I could (they're very weak and are for distance, and we were about 20 rows back, centre stage, decent enough seats). I had to take them off to wipe my eyes all the time because I was laughing so hard I was crying.

What a wonderful break and end to a hectic week!

Talk to ya later gators.


Blogger moodymicello said...
Congratulations on the sale! Hope you get some other bites. I am still waiting for you to tell me if you have another one in a pastel color like the one you sent me for my granddaughter. I think you are getting Alzheimers! just kidding.

I have always wanted to see Cosby live. I think he is about the funniest man around...and I love his attitudes about life in general when he has been interviewed. Thanks for sharing what sounds like a lot of sparkle in your day.  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates