These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Sunday, December 19, 2004

No good

All of a sudden I am NOT having a very good night. I'm going to go to the online chat refuge I've used in the past and try to get through this. I've taken my medication early hoping it will kick in and knock me out so I can stop thinking this way, but I can't seem to sleep yet.

Wish me luck.


Blogger Meitar said...
:\ I hope you got through whatever it is that got you upset. Good luck.  

Blogger blondzila said...
Thanks. I'm still here, so I must have done something right. My husband should take 90% of the credit.  

Blogger moodymicello said...
support people are so vital...and so is the work we do to modify our behavior to deal with this disorder. I just thought about the term "disorder" Of course it's used as a replacement for disease but it really is an appropriate term in our instance. In a zwat of a second havoc occurs and there is no order in our life.  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates