These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Thursday, December 23, 2004

Template Change

Synergy was having trouble reading the posts. Apparently my template was going wonky. Well if anyone was going to have periodic bouts of the wonks, it would be me.

Hopefully this is better.

Thought the nature theme was cool. Was going to say uplifting, but no, that's a bra.


Blogger Chris said...
I like this site. Good luck with the weather up there.

Check out some of my posts @ http://nationalexam.blogspot.com

I try to post to balance things out.  

Blogger synergy said...
Merry Christmas! The new template looks great. It's good to see the green among the white and the gray colors of winter.  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates