These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Friday, December 10, 2004

This is the painting that I've been working on. Still in the rough stage. It's from the inside of a back garden porch looking into a treed lot on a beautifully sunny day. Posted by Hello


Blogger moodymicello said...
coming along nicely. nice colors acrylics or oils? michele  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Acrylics. I like them better because of their cleanability. Oils are very very messy.  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates