These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Monday, December 20, 2004

Tonight

A much better night. A bit manic, but at least not like last night. I've received a strange email...a few actually...from a couple of different sources. I will say more once I get them straightened out.

Night.


Blogger Christop said...
Hey, glad things are going better now.  

Blogger blondzila said...
Thank you. So am I.  

Blogger Dreaming again said...
Hoping tonight is even better! I'm not bi polar, but I have had ADHD my whole life ... with emphasis on the H. I've been so hyper that I've been asked if I'm manic. Just recently, a friend suggested the reason God had allowed me to get sick just might be cause I'm so active, that He'd loose track of where I am on His planet, he had to let something slow me down!
I do hate that feeling of internal racing that feels like there are no breaks ... wondering if it's an eternal race ...I've heard there is a fine line between severe ADHD and mild bi polar ... the more I read about bi polar, the more convinced I am ... that there IS a thin line, and I've gone right up TO that line, enough, to understand what you guys go through and empathize!
I'm praying for you today, for calm, for fun and for gentle day!  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates