These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Friday, December 03, 2004

Watching

I've had the shakes a lot this week. This morning I would have to put my pen down at work and flex my hands and concentrate really hard at not focusing on my shakes. It was very distracting.

I also forgot my mid morning snack this morning - I have a Nutrigrain bar every morning at 10 am. So I was hungry. And I find that food and sleep at regular intervals are as important to me as medication in keeping things within the realm of the sane.

It's taking me a good week at least to recover from my meds screw up. Let's hope the weekend is better.


Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates