These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Sunday, January 09, 2005
Blue grinned a happy grin: I know I'm the Funky Killer Wolf who can get the Evil Intruder! Let me go! Let me go! Posted by Hello


Blogger Franikins said...
What a good looking dog! Remind me to never try breaking into your place. I don't want to have the call of the wild Wolf unleashed on me.  

Blogger blondzila said...
Thanks :-) She's half German Shepherd and half Husky. ANd she's as neurotic as her owner :-) (for real: she bites her nails rather than let us cut them).  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates