These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Sunday, January 09, 2005
This is Blue now. She swears the Monster Rabbit just overpowered her. Swears the thing was six feet tall and monstrous. We just nod and politely go along. Poor dog. Therapy begins next week. It's a group concept lead by Huckleberry Hound entitled: "Getting in Touch with your Inner Puppy: a Modern Dog's guide to Accepting Your True Urban Self"  Posted by Hello


Blogger Franikins said...
That was hysterical! Funniness enhanced by my night time sleep aids. Dogs are wonderful creatures who always rise to the occasion. Go Blue!  

Blogger moodymicello said...
tHAT WAS GREAT! pOOR bLUE! mAYBE HE'LL BOUNCE BACK AFTER A LITTLE THERAPY WHEN HE FINDS OUT HE'S NOT ALONE IN HIS PROBLEMS. AFTER ALL, HE WAS PRETTY WELL ADJUSTED BEFORE THE TRAUMA OF THE EVIL INTRUDER. I'M BETTING HE'LL PULL THROUGH JUST FINE. I'M BETTIN' ON BLUE.  

Blogger Dangerous Mind said...
That was great!

Very funny and very creative:-)  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates