These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Thursday, February 10, 2005

Angry

This'll be short. I'll explain later. But I saw the pdoc tonight. He has a copy of all these tests that my family dr has done and drove me to distraction during the appointment.

He doesn't believe it is the valproic acid causing the fatty liver. He says it must be something else because my spleen is enlarged as well.

WHAT?!?!?

He said, oh, didn't your family doctor tell you?

The appt went down hill from there.

I'm frustrated, worried, and unsettled. I just vented to Rob, who has decided he really thinks this pdoc suffers from small man's syndrome (he's a good three inches shorter than me and I'm about 5 ft 7 inches).

Now I play the waiting game for the appointment from the gastroenterologist. My life is in limbo till then.

If anyone wants me, I'll be hiding in my closet, where there are no stupid doctors.


Blogger Franikins said...
I can understand your anger. I wish there were better communication between doctors so that patients would benefit from their individual areas expertise. Sorry to hear about the shocking news. I hope you get to the bottom of this soon. Then it will make better sense.  

Blogger Meitar said...
I empathize as well. Doctors are...well, I won't go into that right now. I've had a bad enough day as it is. Sufice it to say that you are in my thoughts. Best wishes.  

Blogger Dreaming again said...
Oh man! He didn't give you any more explination than that?

How long before you can get into the GI doc?

I know prayer isn't your thing, but it is mine, and know that I am praying for you!

((((((((( Blondzila)))))))

How frustrating. I'm up at 4:40 am stressing out over my sons school situation, now I can worry about you too (grin) the more the merrier huh? hmmm maybe I should just pray instead of worry?? I'd kill for an ambien ...ok, rambling ending now ... going to my own blog lol  

Blogger smote said...
I'm just starting to find good blogs on bipolar disorder, so thanks for being out there! I totally get your frustration with various doctors, mine are only now having discussions with each other after several years of being islands unto themselves (and essentially ignoring the research I'd done on my own). One big shared argh your way.  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates