These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Sunday, February 06, 2005

Ok, Sounds like....

I got up at 7 am this morning (yes I know it's Sunday) to be the time keeper/scorekeeper for Rob's Sunday morning men's hockey league. Then we came home, I made lunch, made a necklace, we went to the hardware store to get a new light socket for the laundry room (sorting clothes in a dark basement does not make for clean laundry), checked out the Adidas store that's going out of business by my house (what a mess, looked like Shaq's closet exploded in there...we got outta there quick), made dinner, packed my bag, left at 5, got to the arena at 5.30, played a very fast and hard game of hockey from 6 to 7.15, got home at 7.45, made a sour cream lemon bundt cake (very yummy and only 28% fat), had a hot bath to get the layers of hockey sweat off, did a load of laundry and vaccuumed, and it's now just turning 9 pm.

Time to take my Seroquel.

Who wants a bet that it doesn't work tonight....

Rollin' rollin' rollin'...keep them doggies rollin'...I don't know the words....RAWHIDE!!!!



Blogger moodymicello said...
You DIDN'T stop to take a breath, did you. and, oh sure, the one day I don't make dessert, you whet my appetite with a sour cream lemon bundt cake. nOW i WILL have to bake tomorrow. ha ha. Bet your Seroqouel doesn't work either. I'll be up later if you get this during a wakeful night. new poem on my poetry blog about my mom's first doberman and when she introduced him to her second husband to be who was petrified of the breed.  

Blogger Franikins said...
I procrastinate too much to have an action packed day like yours. I got exhausted just reading about it. So that's hypomania? It's interesting to see how the other half lives.  

Blogger xxan said...
Blonzila, jesus, what a day! I agree with Fran, I would postpone such a day untill ever and ever.

Honestly, I also wouldn't be able to make it through such a busy day. 1) I would be all mixed up (knot) and hyper nervous, wouldn't be able to enjoy anything of it and 2) would certainly "go up" to a (hypo-)mania. That's the reason I have to "dose" my activities. 3) not enough sleep: effect: see 2)

With Fran I wonder: is this your normal "state" or is it hypomanic? Anyhow, I admire your energy!!  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates