These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Monday, February 28, 2005

Paranormal at its best

This is truly bizarre. Not the actual product, but the fact that someone would advertise it. There's a sucker born every minute.


Blogger Meitar said...
:) Indeed! (I wanted to trackback to you, but Blogger apparently doesn't support that yet. Hence this comment with the link.)  

Blogger Ron_F said...
The seller is an idiot - any bidders are idiots - and I am now dumber for having looked at this auction.

People suck.  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates