These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Friday, March 25, 2005

Artisan

Bipolar Creative has a personality test she took.

Apparently I'm an Artisan. Guess that jewelry website, the paintings etc, weren't all for naught.

Some excerpts of my "personality profile":

"[Artisans] love working with their hands. They seem right at home with tools, instruments, and vehicles of all kinds, and their actions are usually aimed at getting them to where they want to go, and as quickly as possible. Thus Artisans will strike off boldly down roads others might consider risky or impossible, doing whatever it takes, rules or no rules, to accomplish their goals". That was me in a nutshell before medication. Still is to some extent: taught myself to drive a standard transmission, taught myself basic carpentry, enough to make a sofa table and a hall table with a hidden hinged cupboard for the dog's leash and brush, and anything in this house that is broken or needs to be installed, 99% of the time is done by me.

"Artisans want to be where the action is; they seek out adventure and show a constant hunger for pleasure and stimulation". Sounds like most bipolar I people I know.
"Above all Artisans need to be free to do what they wish when they wish...In the Artisan view, today must be enjoyed, for tomorrow never comes." I'd agree with that about 70% of the time.

Interesting. They could break it down further for me if I was willing to pay $14.95 USD. I'll pass on that. This was enough to satisfy my curiosity.

Cool.


Blogger Franikins said...
I'm an Idealist. It's pretty accurate, too. I write about it in my most recent post.

That's an invitation to come party at my blog. :D  

Blogger moodymicello said...
Being naturally curious, I too took the test and, what a surprise, am an Artisan. I agree with frnikins that its pretty accurate we do like variety and are generally impulsive, adaptable, competitive and have a need to be free to do what we do. Like you, I also nixed the $14.95 to determine whether I would be one of the following four: Promoter, Crafter, Composer, Performer. I can already tell you that I have been a Performer from the first yell that came from my lungs. With medication it may be changing somewhat but my heart is still there.  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates