These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Not Sure

Lots of noise today. My ears are ringing. I don't know why.

Strange.

Fine otherwise though.


Blogger Ron_F said...
I hear ya. No, really, I hear it too! I have had ringing ears for as long as I can remember, 24/7. I will wake in the middle of the night and hear it. I have read that it could be related to hypothyroid (which may also be related to depression), or it might be that Rush concert in 1989, or maybe I am getting interference on the FM band in my head.

OK, now try not to think about it .. yeah, right!  

Blogger moodymicello said...
i get that whemmn there is too much going on and stacking up in my head. Michele  

Blogger EJ said...
I've always called it a buzz....can't get it to stop. One of the ways I know when I am manic....well that and I start typing 100 wpm...but the buzz..thats the worst.  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates