These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Saturday, April 23, 2005
This is Blue and I on the way to a lovely park along the Credit River here where I live. It's pouring rain, but I haven't run with Blue in a long time, and running in the rain is actually very calming. I've got some energy to burn today, and the dog is by nature more hyper than I am, so off we go. Notice how much room I have in my rearview mirror: ALL DOG, ALL THE TIME. Oh yes, and this picture was taken while I was at a stop sign - don't worry, all pedestrians and other vehicles were safe. Posted by Hello


Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates