These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Sunday, May 01, 2005

Better

Went for a run (even though it's very windy - gusts up to 35 km/h or jsut about 22 mph). Then did some gardening for about 1/2 hr, becoming very chummy with the bumper crop of worms that has risen with all the rain we've had.

See, this is why hockey is important. Activity keeps me sane. And we do mean sane, don't we? And the 10 pm games will only be once every 3-4 weeks. The rest are earlier. I also forgot to mention that this night is also likely one of two nights a week (Wednesdays, that is) that Adam'll be playing baseball. It's not confirmed 100% yet but likely. That means I will forfeit a hockey game every few weeks to make sure I see his game. We've talked about it (Adam and I) and I told him I don't want to miss a minute of his baseball games if at all possible but now and again I might miss an inning or so to head to my hockey. Then another time I'll miss the game (hockey that is) to make sure I see the whole baseball game. It's a bit of a juggling act. But that means that the 10 pm games, while scheduled every 3-4 weeks, might only be an issue every other time, which would be once every six to eight weeks. Make sense? A bit of a logistical tongue twister so to speak, but I think we can do it.

Rob's hockey will be Monday, which will likely be the other day a week that Adam's playing baseball, and we don't know when practices will be. I don't like to admit this, but perhaps the best compromise would be to go back up in meds to help me cope with the later schedule that will arise in hockey and the busy-ness of baseball.

But don't tell anyone I said that :-). Let's see what arises from the doctor's trip.

To reiterate, however, I do feel better than I have all weekend, and it is directly due to the high level of activity. I need it.


Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates