These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Sunday, June 19, 2005

Sunday Funnies June 19th Edition

It's time for some news.

Anyone can cover war, famine and pestilence, but what about a chink in the evolutionary chain? I know o so many men who would love this little guy's problems. But guys, remember: it's not the tools that make the craftsman but the carpenter. Or, put this way: if Michelangelo worked with a paintbrush in both hands at the same time, he would have certainly finished the Cistine chapel sooner but the building would've been wondering "what the hell was that" while he rolled over and snoozed on the scaffolding.

And you thought your local government was sneaky?

Back to pets: I sense a theme. I think the dog would have a hard time with this cat: while he's got more running power, she can see more escape routes.

All I have to say is she's a greedy woman. After the first time, I wouldn't try again. I mean, really.

I just hope the pavement was smooth.

I wonder: do they ride bikes too? Maybe we should introduce them to the bike riders?

It never ceases to amaze me how strange the world can be. And they make US take medication.

That's a wrap for this week's news.


Blogger moodymicello said...
What a riot! Michele  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates