These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Friday, June 03, 2005

Tickety Boo

Just a quick note to let everyone know I've not fallen off the face of the earth. Things have been extremely busy on a number of fronts, 99% of which are positive.

I'll post more details once this very busy upcoming weekend is over.

Take care all.


Blogger xxan said...
Hi blonzila, I am só happy for you that you are doing so much positive things ! ! ! Me too, I am a little too busy for blogging right now, and I should follow your example and leave a post for the other bloggers where I am. And that I haven't forgotten about them. Instead I am commenting here and there, so nobody knows anything. At least YOU know where I am, ma soeur ;-))  

Blogger Dreaming again said...
Hi Blondzila ... I thought about you last week while I was in the hospital recovering from my knee surgery!

Wondering how you were doing.

Looking forward to reading an update on how you are doing!  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates