These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Blood

My morning has been filled with intrusive thoughts of blood and destruction.

Today is not going well.


Blogger broke said...
Sorry you're having a bad time. I can't offer you much apart from solidarity. Blood and destruction rings bells. Horrible. It is really sh*t at times. Hang on in there - it will pass. And there are a lot of us out here.
Take care
B  

Blogger distantvoices said...
Can only agree with Broke, hang in there because it will pass,sounds not enough to say it but it's true. Better times are coming,always...  

Blogger Dreaming again said...
(((((((Blondzilla)))))))))  

Blogger Franikins said...
I haven't been here in a while and missed the skin change. I like the look of your new blog and promise not the follow suit like I did last time.

I hope you are feeling more like your usual self soon.  

Blogger The Geefos said...
Like Broke and Distant Voices said - "it will pass." So many of us know how sucky both the highs and the lows can be.  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates