These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Friday, July 22, 2005

Holy Freekin' Cow

I GOT A REFERRAL! I GOT A REFERRAL!

I have an appointment September 6 at 2 pm with a new pdoc for an initial appointment about a second opinion.

HOLY FREEKIN' COW. WILL WONDERS NEVER CEASE!

I have been thinking about this all the way on the drive home today. I realized that there are times that I've not been 100% honest with my current pdoc, little Napoleon, about my symptoms, because I don't want him to increase these toxic meds any further, and take the risk of possible further liver problems. Perhaps I can learn to trust a new one.

*does a happy jig that the little Napoleon may yet be gone from my life and I may have a pdoc who actually knows my name and listens to me and prescribes medication that I'm not going to get sicker from*

Sometime in September I'm also supposed to see the hepatologist again. I've tried to get in to see her earlier as per my family dr instructions, but her receptionist is a bulldog who won't let me change my appointment. She just tells me if the doctor wanted to see me earlier based on the test results, she would, so she doesn't so wait.

But I'm okay with that.

BECAUSE I GOT A FREEKIN' REFERRAL!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!111


Blogger moodymicello said...
cONGRATULATIONS!! I am practically doing a dance in the bedroom I'm so happy for you. Let the new guy know you're reallly scared of the toxicity of the meds and your liver right up front. Most docs I've had have been quite willing to listen to my concerns so they can treat me and explain the meds and work as a team, believe it or not. I'm so happy for you. I'd buy you a drink if I were there.  

Blogger broke said...
Great to hear your good news, take care, B  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates