These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday

I don't know if my lack of concentration is medicinally induced or as a result of the disorder.

I have zero frigging patience today.

I also have a very short temper.

I also have these emotional breezes that wander through, quick and dirty, that make me feel like I want to cry, and then right on the heels of that is the short temper.

I am not depressed.

I don't know what I am. Not really happy about whatever it is.


Blogger broke said...
Such odd undefined moods can be really unnerving. However unpleasant depression is, at least you can put a name to it. Perhaps this kind of experience emphasises the complexity of human psychology. Doctors often speak as if the psyche is a country they have completely conquered and fully mapped. I don't believe them. I don't think it does us, their patients, any good to believe it - because when these uncategorized, scary moments come along they frighten us all the more.. the view of the psyche that the doctors have described dosen't match our expereince, which is far more complex... "This isn't on your map!"

Hope you feel more whole soon blondzila,
take care
B  

Blogger Squid Vicious said...
I think all that you described makes you HUMAN...  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates