These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Indecision

My body is tired.

My mind is not.

We are at war.

Work today should be interesting.

Let's see who launches the first salvo, mind or body.


Blogger moodymicello said...
Your mind, of course, might not turn off, if it is like mine. The question is will it be intent on making you more fatigued with physical activity or mental strain. Either way, you are sure to be more tired unless you can convince it to quiet itself. m  

Blogger joney said...
Some days I am sure my brain is my worst enemy. Ok almost all days lately.

J  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates