These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Thursday, August 04, 2005

Killer Quote

I found this quote as a header for a blog I stumbled across.

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." ~ Susan B. Anthony

Amen, sista.


Blogger moodymicello said...
Yes, Susan B is right and those people usually take God very seriously too. I think you would appreciate also another quote. From Voltaire, "God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." Michele  

Blogger The Seriously Ill said...
And man made God in his own image.  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates