These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Monday, August 29, 2005

Throwing things

I had a really good weekend. I told Rob yesterday that this weekend is the first in a really long time that I felt almost "normal", not looking around and evaluating everything in terms of where it fits on a bipolar perspective.

This morning I come into work and I want to throw my computer across the room.

bleh

short temper
no patience
engine's revving again with nowhere to go
I'm on hold with a vendor who is telling me I have to pay a 25% restocking charge on something and I keep asking him ok, what is my ultimate cost, and he keeps saying it's 25%. JUST TELL ME THE DOLLARS SHITHEAD.


Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates