These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Thursday, October 27, 2005

Forever me

I know I've been lax in posting. The 50% increase in the anti-psychotic Seroquel that the doctor put me on just over two months ago had an immediate effect. It was like turning on a switch and the world was that much more clear. My thoughts weren't muddled with static and confusion and paranoia and manic energy. I could look outside myself and react to the world as it should be, not as my mind created it to be.

Yet today for some reason there have been reminders.

People were talking about me in whispers all day. My concentration was poor. My focus was non-existent. If I concentrated long enough, I devolved into a staring stupor, unaware some time later how much time had passed. It's a good thing my monitor faces away from everyone so my back is to the most of the office.

I'm tired. I've taken the evening dose of Seroquel and am not going to fight it tonight. I'm going to get some sleep.

Hope all is well.


Blogger moodymicello said...
We never are able to stay clear for too long before there is a reminder for us bp folks. I'm wondering if you have been neglecting your adequate and scheduled sleep pattern. You know what the doc says and I agree "Sleep is sacred ...for us" So is a routine bedtime. And God knows I am the worst offender..m  

Anonymous flawedplan said...
Just a quick howdy, letting you know your work here is appreciated, and bookmarked for coming back to this weekend. It's good to see personal narrative like yours online, kudos, be well and kind regards!  

Anonymous Seroquel Side Effects said...
My name is Kim Collar and i would like to show you my personal experience with Seroquel.

I am 40 years old. Have been on Seroquel for 9 months now. I would love to know how people sleep after having huge insomnia before seroquel as it is the most potent sleep inducer known to mankind.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
lack of motivation, extreme depression, headaches, hypotension, increased pulse, dizziness, weight gain, dry mouth, constipation, personality change, puffy gums, no interest in activities other than sleeping.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Kim Collar  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates