These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Monday, October 17, 2005

Like I didn't already know...

You scored as atheism. You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul.
Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism

67%

agnosticism

63%

Paganism

58%

Satanism

46%

Buddhism

46%

Judaism

33%

Christianity

25%

Islam

8%

Hinduism

0%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com


Blogger sansanity said...
i told my religious aunt i wasn't sure there was a god. she told me i was going to hell. and i asked her why? if her god was so forgiving and i led a good life why should i still go to hell? just for not worshiopping him? that makes god sound conceited. she got so frustrated she left the apt.!  

Blogger moodymicello said...
I TOOK THE TEST AND AM SOMEWHERE BETWEEN CHRISTIAN AND BUDDHIST. nOW ISN'T THAT INTERESTING: I COULD DRESS AS A BUDDHIST AND CARRY A ROSARY?????????? MICHELE  

Blogger Squid Vicious said...
96% Agnostic...
Most people believe in God "just in case"...
Well, IF God created man, then who created God???  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates