These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Monday, November 07, 2005

A glimpse into my head today

scattered scattered scattered scattered Light BULB scattered scattered scattered


Blogger dan said...
How many ADD kids does it take to change a light bulb?

Let's ride bikes!  

Blogger sansanity said...
i hate when i am all scattered and then have a good idea but get scattered before i fully grasp the idea and then lose the idea. i'm left sitting there fretting knowing i had a good idea but with no damn clue what the freakin idea was about.  

Blogger cell13 said...
One if the best looking blogs I have seen yet...

Be good

Another Bipolar in Canada

next time  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates