These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Tuesday, November 15, 2005

One of the best quotes I've ever read

Best, because it's so near to the truth, so close to the bone that it beats with primitive arterial truth.

"Do you know what it feels like to be crazy, Rusty? Really crazy? To not be able to get any hold of who you are? You never feel safe. I feel like every step I take, the ground is soft. That I'm going to fall through it."

Taken from "Presumed Innocent" by Scott Turow.


Blogger Manica said...
That was one of my favourite books. If you like him, you will LOVE Vince Flynn, I can't get enough of him, even though he only has a few books out.  

Blogger BipolarPrincess said...
That really feels so familiar. Liked your questions for the mentally ill, I think we should all post our answers.  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates