These are my thoughts. They are not meant to make sense. They are my echo into the woods. I am the tree that falls, and it is here that I make a sound.
Most recent babblings

The history of babble of the modern psychotic blonde

Warps to others, warped and otherwise
Sanity Optional
Monday, November 07, 2005

A reprieve

Rob's "special project" has been extended: they want him back for one more week at work. So the axe has yet to fall.

I feel somewhat better, both on this news and after a weekend full of successful hockey. Rob said watching me play Saturday night that it was probably the best game he'd ever seen me play and Sunday night was pretty good as well. I'm getting better as a player and it's such an incredible release for me. Oh yeah, and great sex this weekend too :-) I know, too much information. But ya know what? Life's a bitch, wear a helmet.


Blogger Ron_F said...
I think great sex with someone who loves you is the best anti-depressant of all.  

Post a Comment

links to this post

Copyright © 2005 Blondzila (because no one else would own this).

Powered by Blogger

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates